Just a few random questions and thoughts that ran across my mind during the day and I decided to share. It's so much more fun this way!
1. Why is Madonna spread eagle on the cover of her new CD "Hard Candy" wearing less than any woman her age should be in public? I know another artist that happens to be 9 years her junior that catches hell for showing any skin at 41, but I'm not gonna say her name. Can we say double standard?
2. Isn't Michelle Obama an amazing speaker? After listening to her speak I want to vote for her! Just kidding Barack!(you know he reads this blog...lol!)
3. Am I the only person that's not moved by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright scandal? Isn't it obvious that this is the work of the God-fearing folks over at "FAUX News"? I guess they've finally realized that they're going to have their worst nightmare in The White House; a president that's willing to work on behalf of everyone in America.
4. Did you catch Janet's stand in on Saturday Night Live last weekend? After dozens of albums and world tours Mariah Carey still can't perform live. So disappointing.
5. I've never seen PUNKS or Tongues Untied. Will somebody please send me a copy? Hey, it's worth a try. LOL!
6.Am I the only person that looks at people cross-eyed when they're using a CD player? I thought everyone owned an iPod by now.
7. I've never understood the fascination with men in leather. But if Trey can adopt the look of this guy from NEXT Magazine then I'm gonna have to take him shopping!
8. Why do I visit this site?
9. In 2008 why do some white people still pretend not to know why BET, The United Negro College Fund, HBCU's, and Black Gay Prides exist?
10. Why is director Bill Duke perpetuating stereotypes and lies about the down low and black gay men in his new film Cover? Even going as far to say dozens of down low men were interviewed to gain honest material for the film. Since when do DL brothers come out of hiding to give interviews to Hollywood directors?