<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d28749891\x26blogName\x3dLiving+Out+Loud+with+Darian\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loldarian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loldarian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6004064978662927164', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
3 comments | Thursday, October 19, 2006




I know I wasn't the only person totally dissapointed by the season finale of Project Runway last night. I feel like I've wasted my time by tuning into the show each week to only have the crown stolen by that punk rock Gwen Stefani wannabe personal stylist Jeffrey !

I have to tell you that I didn't even see this one coming. I along with the rest of black America was rooting for Michael Knight, not just because I wanted to see a black man win(finally) but because he is a very talented designer and extremely likeable.

If Jeffrey is talented I never noticed because his arrogance constantly upstaged his work.

I think what upset me the most is that Michael was the first contestant to be eliminated, he definitely deserved to be in the final two along with Uli.

I have to give credit where credit is due and say Uli's collection was superior to every other collection that walked the runway. I was certain that she was going to come out on top, but noooooo the wack ass judges gave it to Jeffrey !

I think next season they need to do it American Idol style and allow the American people to decide, because they obviously aren't capable of choosing a designer that is well rounded and capable of creating pieces that every woman would wear.

I love me some Heidi Klum, but I'm starting to feel the same way about her as I do about Tyra . The good news is that they will all have amazing careers as a result of the national exposure from this show. I'm sure there will be ghetto fabulous couture gowns by Michael Knight in a store near you in the very near future.

Last question, Is Ms. Brandy Norwood aiming to become Mrs. Michael Knight? I wonder if she paid for his new braces? LOL

3 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

I was equally shocked (annoyed, pissed off!) that Jeffrey won. He should have been eliminated weeks ago when he made that hideous outfit for Angela's mother. He was an odeous character with a dysfunctional personality, and his designs were very repetitious early on.

But I'm also disappointed in Michael. His work for Fashion Week wasn't up to his usual standard. Perhaps he got overwhelmed by the enormity of the whole event. But he definately has a bright future ahead of him. Some firm will snatch him up or he'll find backers and create his own line.

And Miss Brandy may need to take a number and get in line, na'mean?

October 19, 2006 4:45 PM

 
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

yeah i was not happy about there choice either, after seeing the collection i actually wanted to see Laura when, i love her cuz she is a bitch that every gay person wants as a friend lol, i was so glad she call jeffery out on his disigns, i just wish he would have gotten kicked off, anywho like u said they will have great career. this season designers were much better then previous seasons.

October 20, 2006 1:54 PM

 
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

I have to admit, I can careless about these types of shows, but I think Jeff had some help. He was all done and perfectly stiched. He has his own design shop and maybe, just maybe, he has a little staff around that was not seen. He could've not been that precise alone. I just can't see it.

October 20, 2006 5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket









Photobucket