I've never been able to come up with a column that sticks. But I like "My Randomness" and you guys seemed to dig it the last time so I'm trying it again. Feel free to enter my mind and my random thoughts.
1. JC Chasez & Chace Crawford, Bow Wow & Omarion what do these two couples have in common? They're just really good friends. *wink*
2. I've never been a huge Madonna fan, but I have a great deal of respect for her as an artist. While the entire world seems to be creaming themselves over her new single "4 Minutes" with Justin Timberlake(which I could care less about), her track "Candy Store" that was leaked online months ago and pulled is the real business. Wanna download it? Click here. Thanks Nova!
3. I came across this 2007 Next cover with model and now accused felon Keyontyli Goffney and couldn't help but think:
A. What in the hell was he and his brother thinking?
B. There isn't enough money in the world to get me to have sex next to my twin brother and definitely not on camera.
C. The boys are gonna have a good time with them in lockup!
4. C'mon did you really think I wouldn't have a random thought about Janet? Janet recently told journailst Clay Cane in an interview with Instincts Magazine that gay porn has gotten her excited a few times and the gossip blogs are running with this one. Now all of a sudden Janet's a nasty hoe. Pleazeeeeeeeee! What straight man doesn't get off on watching lesbian porn?
5. Just when I thought I'd get a break from screaming Beyonce while she's filming Cadillac Records, new music has surfaced online and the kids are acting like Jesus himself has come back to earth. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Beyonce. Honestly, I love her most of the time, but I would love her more if she would take a break for 4 years and allow us to miss her. The new track is called "Beautiful Nitemare", not to be confused with "Beautiful Liar". Was your last nightmare beautiful? Download it here.
6. The men of TROY. Lawd have mercy!!! This is my new addiction. Get into this site if you haven't already. Thanks Bernie.
7. I think this movie is the great forgotten black gay film. I saw Strange Fruit in 2004 at Outfest in L.A. and I fell in love with the story, the acting, and the leading man. I came across it last night in Blockbuster and quickly scooped it up. It tells the story of an openly gay black lawyer from New York who goes home to Louisiana to investigate the lynching of his best friend, who is also openly gay, but ends up in danger himself. I highly recommend it.